Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms Availability

rcooley25
Level 11

I know this is going to sound strange coming from me but I am going to say nice about Intuit. While we might not be happy with the posted release date of a form so far when they say it will be ready on a certain day it is ready on that day. Lets all hope and pray that this holds true for form 8915F

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

I'd like to agree but we've had multiple problems this year of an update creating new "holds" on other items.  On top of that the Form Release may show totally available but it's not. Decades with them and it's the worst I've seen ProSeries handle this.  Just too old  and tired to switch.

rcooley25
Level 11

So far I have not had that problem. In fact I have not had a problem with Intuit untill this year. However this year Intuit has made up for lost time.

JonathanV
Level 3

I have to agree. We have been with Proseries for over 20 years. This 8915F situation is causing serious problems in our office. At least have the software carry-forward the amounts to a "not-final" form. March 31st. Seriously....

Not to Mention the Louisiana Corporation has not been released, March 4th. Corporations are due March 15th.

I'll admit, I don't want to change due to the workload, but you can't run an effective and efficient tax practice with software such as this.