Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1040 - I just got an update.

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

1116 - No change ready  3-3

6252 - No change ready 3-3

8853 - Long term care exemption - no change ready 3-31

8915-F still not listed

8839 - Adoption Care Credit - No change ready 3-3

8379 - Injured Spouse - No change ready 3-17

I guess they must have done something, just nothing on my list of what I am waiting for.

For those waiting, I did see updates for Oregon, Colorado and Alabama today, but I don't have returns for those ready to go, so I don't know if anything got fixed - hopefully it did for some of you.

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I didn't even have that on my list, cause my farmers are waiting for later one's in any case. Good Catch.

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

I don't see 8915E on your list.  Do you know when that will be ready?  My clients used it last year and I think I need it to pick up 1/4 of their IRA COVID distribution that they used to buy a new car.

Slava Ukraini!
Lukepccpa
Level 3

Form 2210-F is still marked as "EF ready on 02/24/22" so hopefully there is another update coming tomorrow.  

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

I didn't even have that on my list, cause my farmers are waiting for later one's in any case. Good Catch.

rbynaker
Level 13

What about the 1040-EZ?  When will that be released?

dascpa
Level 11

I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to complete 500+ tax returns, get them to the clients, have them sign the e-file auth and return them back to me - all between April 15-18 when forms are finally released.

My tombstone will read "Tax season is finally over".

IRonMaN
Level 15

I determined a number of years ago the proper wording on a tax preparer's headstone should be something like:

"Extension Denied"

Slava Ukraini!
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

"Extension Denied"

That great!! 😂🤣😃

Lukepccpa
Level 3

Must have received a 2nd update.  Form 2210-F is final now.

Looks like the Missouri forms that say "final on 03/03/22" really aren't going to be final until 03/03/22.

0 Cheers