Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms Availability

Marty-Ward
Level 2

Why are forms showing as available (Final) in Proseries yet the Right Networks hosting Proseries site still lists the form as DO NOT FILE.  Why is there a delay and is there a workaround?  I thought the Proseries updates would be available immediately if using hosting in Right Networks?  This is disappointing.

13 Comments 13
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

What is right networks. Never ran into that using proseries professional. 

Does that mean you don't have ProSeries Professional actually loaded on your computer/server?

Marty-Ward
Level 2

Right Networks is the cloud server/network that Proseries partnered with to host their tax software in the cloud.  

0 Cheers
Marty-Ward
Level 2

To further clarify - my Proseries Professional resides in the cloud on the Right Networks server not locally on my computer/server.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I honestly have no clue how the hosted version works, but it certainly seems it should update right along with the desktop version.

@IntuitGabi  is there a delay in updates with the hosted version?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
cpa72
Level 3

I also use the hosted site.  Not sure what Intuit is thinking this year.  NJ forms were to be released for filing today.  I downloaded the update and same result.  Could not print the NJ form 1040.   I reinstalled all programs - the last drop down option under updates and then it worked.  I was also on the phone with tech support this morning regarding a NYS corporate form issue and the representative said that there were delays in the forms updates.

My issue is that the product release date information on the web is inaccurate.  Frustrating as can be.  I am unable to send a single corporate return as of this writing.

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Ok thanks for the info.

Hope someone can help you with your question, as I 

0 Cheers
LB56
Level 3

I am having the same issue 

2210 was supposed to be ready TODAY 2/24 and it still says "This form is NOT EF READY" so wtf

Have RightNetworks also -- did you get an answer?

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

2210 Has been working for a few days now.(I think since the 17th)(At least it is on my system) You may need to refresh updates if you are still getting the yellow bar saying it's not.

0 Cheers
LB56
Level 3

I run the update every morning!

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

If you go to the updates tab and run "Refresh Updates" sometimes that will find something that did not install completely. Might be worth a try.

I just know my 2210's don't show the error message or pop up as an error when I run review.

LB56
Level 3

thanks, I am trying that now.

0 Cheers
LB56
Level 3

That worked! Thank you

0 Cheers
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

It's nice to find an answer once in a while!