Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 7206 for 2023

rcooley25
Level 11

You folks on proseries think you have problems with form 7206? Ypu should see what those who use Turbo Tax Priemier are going thru. I get over 60 emails a day with people  complaining about it. I could have added another word other than complaining but if you remember last year I used an off color remark and almost got diconnected from the chat line.

5 Comments 5
dascpa
Level 11

For someone who "retired" you don't seem to be.  I'll now refer all my turbo Tax phone calls to you.  Keep that fireball at your desk.

He's going through withdrawal right now.  Nothing that a case or two of Fireball can't cure.

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Nothing that a case or two of Fireball can't cure."

Or maybe three or four.  After drinking that much of it for so many years, I'm guessing his body has built up some tolerance to the stuff.

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

I am only doing 4 taxreturns this year My late mother in law, My son and his girl friend, and my own.I cannot believe the problems that I have ran across on just 4 returns. I hate to think what you guys are going thru.

Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

been a good tax season i think.. 5695 issue fixed. the remaining one for me is the delay in 1040s with K-1s but it is not really that big a deal. i wish it was ready to avoid having a list of returns to go back to but on february 13, many taxpayers with K-1s have other items they are waiting for, like 1099-DIVs