Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form 5695 says I have a number estimated but cannot find any and it's an error message

dpatterson1171
Level 3

Form 5695 was just opened up today (or yesterday) and I am getting an error message stating that 

"Photovol is marked as estimated. Enter the correct number and then unmark as estimated.  there are no estimated number on that form to "unmark".  It there a glitch that needs corrected since is was just opened for the EV charger credit?

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
dpatterson1171
Level 3

Thanks to all for the advice.  I actually called Intuit and they did have me do a couple things but the end result was to delete the form and use a fresh one as stated below.  Never had that issue to do that before.  

thanks everyone!

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Delete the form and use a fresh one....still the same error?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

@dpatterson1171 wrote:

It there a glitch that needs corrected since is was just opened for the EV charger credit?

The EV charger credit is not on Form 5695.  Could you clarify?

0 Cheers
dpatterson1171
Level 3

Thanks to all for the advice.  I actually called Intuit and they did have me do a couple things but the end result was to delete the form and use a fresh one as stated below.  Never had that issue to do that before.  

thanks everyone!

dpatterson1171
Level 3

Yes that was my "bad" so they say.  It was an issue with the 5695 form.  I was waiting for the 8911 form to update and thought that it affected the 5695 form once it was released to use. All is good now.