Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Final Review Error

Brianroe
Level 2

It is showing 1 Error when running the Federal Final Review.  However, there is no error when I click on the next button.  I tried to e file anyways and it wouldn't let me saying I had to fix the error.  Any thoughts?

Brian

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

You need to click on that your PTIN has been verified:

At the top of this page:

If you are unable to efile a 1040 return, please ensure your product is updated as of today (1/30/2024). An update is available to address the PTIN issues. See How to update ProSeries software.

Slava Ukraini!
Brianroe
Level 2

That worked.  Thank you so much.

Brian

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

Slava Ukraini!
Phillands
Level 1

Federal Final Review -1 error

Had this same problem yesterday. Spent 45 minutes on phone with tech support, they requested a “sanitized” version of return, only to disconnect me. Didn’t have the courtesy to call me back! POOR SERVICE!

Today, spent 2 hrs & 4 minutes with tech service. 2 smartlooks, 1 sanitized version, 1 repair update, removed W2 & 1099 & reinput, review of all active forms/schedules line by line, 2 reps including 1 tier above the first rep (supervisor?) AND 1 completely NEW file & reinput all source documents.  PROSERIES could not find the problem! POOR SERVICE, POOR TRAINING, NICE, BUT INEPT REPS, POOR & CORRUPTED CODING! HELP… PHIL

CODING!  

0 Cheers