Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Federal Final Review in a loop from Errors and Omissions to Electronic Filing to TSJ Tag Errors, then back to Errors and Omissions? It won't ever go to Diagnostics?

roniswindell
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TAXOH
Level 11

If you have a 1099 Misc in the return there is some type of glitch  

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
TAXOH
Level 11

If you have a 1099 Misc in the return there is some type of glitch  

roniswindell
Level 3
Yes, there are several 1099 Misc linked to the Sch C.  Now what?
0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11
As long as there are no red errors on the left side under forms in use I've been filing them.
AmyK1962
Level 3

What is the solution?  For some reason, I can't get the link to come up with the solution?  I like to see the whole final review.  Thanks!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
This is an old thread from a prior year....looks like the same glitch has happened before.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
AmyK1962
Level 3

LOL,, Lisa!  But it is looping again for me now for 2020, so I was hoping there was a fix...is it looping for anyone else?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yes, someone posted about the issue a couple of days ago.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Last season it ended up being fixed in an update somewhere down the line...I think theyre more focused on getting the actual tax forms working at this point.

If yu read above, do you have a 1099MISC or 1099NEC entered into the program anywhere? Maybe its thats the issue again this season? If you do, get rid of it, just enter the income at the entry point, rather than going through the 1099. See if that clears it up.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

For reference:

Federal Final Review - Intuit Accountants Community

And thanks to Intuit, I couldn't find that doing a search here.  Luckily Google is still my best friend.

Slava Ukraini!