Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excess amounts of errors and payments dropping

dsocpa
Level 5

Anyone else experiencing a higher than usual # of errors in the programming?  

In addition, I am experiencing dropped pay per return payments.  This happened last fall and just happened with a return I went to print last night and had to pay again.  I seemed to recall having already paid for the return in December.  This morning I pulled up the Log and sure enough the return was paid in December.  Called support and spoke to a rep who had a difficult time understanding English - kept repeating questions I'd already answered and trying to tell me I had to pay for over 15 business returns - which I tried to communicate that was the issue.  I paid the PPR fee already for this particular return and was being asked AGAIN to pay.  It was the middle of the night and I needed to get this return out the filed so I paid.  This morning I looked at the log and sure enough I'd paid back in December the PPR fee.  After 45 minutes on the phone she finally understands and tells me as a courtesy Intuit will increase my account balance. Jeez, a courtesy, I've lost so much time with this return dealing with program bugs and PPR errors.  Happened before last fall.  Now I'm at least a day behind and exhausted.

Program error processing form 511 efile diagnostic error where there isn't one.  Also, the program seems to have lost the record of extension efiled in December (fiscal year return).  Thankfully, the log show the efile and acceptance and tech support said he saw the transmission and accept in Intuit's system.  BTW, tech support was great, but heaven help you if you need a credit for something...

0 Cheers