Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

kevans
Level 1
I received the email below after trying multiple times to understand my options for my renewal. No one could speak English. They didn't understand what I was saying and could not comprehend enough to assist me. I gave up and renewed and overpaid online. I then get this email. HELLO INTUIT. If you are selling a product in the US, you should have someone proofread your emails to make sure it's coming from people that understand English. Very poor. Dear ProSeries Customer, Case Number: 1574302941 RENEWAL SUP CALL REQUEST: We apologize if you have talk to several agents to ask for a US rep. For customer service and renewal all calls be routed in the Philippines. So if you have any request about your renewal and customer service concerns we are train and can handle that for you. Thank you! *Please do not respond to this email. This article plus many more are available to you 24/7/365, via Ask ProSeries within the ProSeries Tax program or on the Ask ProSeries Website. We have vastly improved Ask ProSeries: Now with more step-by-step instructions Now with more comprehensive information All to help you do your work more quickly, accurately and with less stress. Thank you, ProSeries Support Team
0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
qbteachmt
Level 15

I recommend removing that Case Number from this public internet posting, to avoid spammers and scammers. Don't use identifiers such as this on the internet. This community is not Intuit Customer Service, but a public forum.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
kevans
Level 1

Thanks.  Done

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi   you may want to step in on this...something sure seems wrong in this situation.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitGabi

I've reached out to the team, thanks Lisa.  

0 Cheers