Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Leter 6419 and letter 1444

rcooley25
Level 11

Does any one know the date that the IRS is suppose to have letters 6419 and 1444 mailed out by. I thought it was suppose to go out in early January but here it is January 18 and no one I know including me has received it yet.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

They are trickling out little by little.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

They are trickling out little by little.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

I thought the letter for EIP#3 is 6475.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

It is, but you know what they were looking for 😎

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Sorry I didn't mean to correct their posting.... I was having a meltdown thinking I had put the wrong information in my clients organizer letters   lol 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I only have meltdowns on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  I usually just take a 24 hour nap on Tuesday to avoid the stress of the meltdowns on the other days.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Well the IRS is confusing...  I found this https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-information-letters-about-economic-impact-payments-and-the-recovery...      which references Letter 1444-C

But this https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-sending-information-letters-to-recipients-of-advance-child-tax-cred...   references Letter 6475

I guess that doubles our chances of actually getting a letter from the clients.  😀

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive seen some people already get the 6419 (ACTC), Im sure they send them out in batch mailings each week.

I havent seen any of the 6475s (EIP3) yet, I thought I read those would go out late Janaury though.

1444C would have been sent out in the weeks following receipt of the 3rd EIP, the chances of clients hanging onto those and actually making their way to us may be slim.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪