Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

lyndaj0331
Level 4

I posted three weeks ago regarding Maryland amended returns due to the unemployment relief.  I did not receive any replies.  I have been trying to get through to customer service 800-434-6818 ever since and keep getting a recording that says "your call cannot be completed at this time, please try your call again later."

Anyone know what is going on and/or another way to reach someone to help me with my issue?

Thank you,

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
sjrcpa
Level 15

Starting a new thread is not helpful.

Here's your origanl post.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/maryland-amended-return...

To quote one of my coworkers - MD is a 💩**bleep**show this year.

Ex-AllStar
dascpa
Level 11

Fact - none of my clients that are due refunds from the automatic revision by the Comptroller's office have yet to receive their refunds.

There is a Tax Pro Hotline at 410-260-7424.  Or email at "[email address removed] ".  Note, don't put in the " ".  This board does not accept email addresses so I had to add it.

If you find an answer let the rest of us know.

dascpa
Level 11

It deleted it again.  sorry.  See the Tax Pro Helpline web page on the COT website.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Based on all of the issues with Maryland this year, if you have a nickel on you, this might be your best bet for help:Lucy.jpg

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

If you have called ProSeries support that many times and you cannot get through then there is no excuse for that.... We deserve better than that...

lyndaj0331
Level 4

I understand that Maryland, unlike the IRS, is NOT making the corrections in house for the unemployment issue.  An amended return is required. 

0 Cheers
lyndaj0331
Level 4

I apologize - was actually going for an answer to my new question on how to get some assistance from Intuit regarding the software.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

I'll pay more than a nickel. MD sucks this year.

Ex-AllStar