Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alabama State Tax Forms

bh35601
Level 2

Why is it for the last 3 years ProSeries can't get the state forms done in a timely fashion. I have been a ProSeries user for over 10 years but unfortunately this will be my last. I have client files ready to efile but can't because the forms are not final for print and one of the forms is needed for them to sign to allow me efile the customer. Last update for the forms to be available is March 3 which is totally unacceptable. I have lost clients due to there problem and customer service tries to play the blame game. Not at all happy with this company. The forms problems is across all their software from TurboTax, Proseries, ProConnect, and most likely even Lacerte.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
RAS1976
Level 3

I am having the same problem as you are with the NC C Corp & S Corp tax returns.  It was  pretty embarrassing last evening to take completed tax returns to clients and explain to them that was unable to e-file their 2022 state corporate tax return because Intuit has been able to update their software on a timely basis. 

My question would be how to raise this issue to a high enough level at Intuit where they would explain to professionals, who pay a high price for this software, what the issue is with this every year. 

bh35601
Level 2

I am thinking that if enough of us complain to the officeofthepresident at intuit.com  that someone would take action. I have already paid for the unlimited for this year and may have to switch software just so I can get the clients out the door. If enough people complain maybe someone will listen as this is just unacceptable.

0 Cheers