Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

North Carolina Electronic Filing

gammoncs
Level 3

According to the posts that I have seen, North Carolina should be accepting the electronic filing of income taxes today (02/14/2023).  When I try to print out a NC tax return in preparation for filing, I get a message that NC is not one of my selected states.  However, NC has been selected (along with AL and VA) and I have looked at the software downloads and updates that have been installed on my computer.  I have completed the processing of a NC tax return.  Why am I getting the message above when I try to print forms?

Next question, why does the update list for all of my software show that I have received the final NC application but that it electronic filing is not allowed?

I need to get this return processed.

Thank you for your help.

Danny Gammon

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gammoncs
Level 3

I called ProSeries support and showed them the problem I was having, I was hold for about 5 minutes and then it worked.  They said that they had not changed anything but it looks like my problem with NC has been resolved for now.

I guess try again on your end to see if your problem has also been resolved.  If that doesn't help, give ProSeries support a call.

Danny

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
RAS1976
Level 3

I am having the same problems you are with the NC corporate e-filings.  

0 Cheers
KarinV
Level 3

Same here with NC corporations

0 Cheers
gammoncs
Level 3

I guess we need to see what product support has to say unless Intuit can give us an answer through this media.

0 Cheers
gammoncs
Level 3

I called ProSeries support and showed them the problem I was having, I was hold for about 5 minutes and then it worked.  They said that they had not changed anything but it looks like my problem with NC has been resolved for now.

I guess try again on your end to see if your problem has also been resolved.  If that doesn't help, give ProSeries support a call.

Danny

0 Cheers
RAS1976
Level 3

Did not work for me and called Intuit.  Was told by agent that NC SCorp e-file was not going to available until 2/22/2023 and she could not determine status of NC CCorp e-file.  I guess I will just have to hurry up and wait!

0 Cheers
RAS1976
Level 3

I got an email from Intuit saying there was a solution to this problem and their solution did not work so it is not a solution at this point.  Would somebody at Intuit please get involved in this discussion about e-filing state corporate tax returns sooner than later!

0 Cheers
RAS1976
Level 3

This is not a solution!

0 Cheers