Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1120S return transmitted successfully but still not accepted/submitted

caseyPham
Level 2

Capture.JPG

I efiled the return on 02/12/20 and it shows Return transmitted successfully. Until now, in the EF Center, the status still shows Return ready to transmit, Client Status shows Ready to EF. I tried to re-efile, it's failed and show this screen.

Should I wait until the deadline on Mar 16th and send the paper return to IRS?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Try this.  Go to EF Center... pending tab. click on the return...(not the  NEXT STEP update status choice..but just where the line it's on turns black). Then  go to the top toolbar>>E-file>>Electronic Filing>>Update Acknowledgement...………………. >>> Only the selected returns.  

btw, has the State Corp Return been accepted?  if so... you might need to call support... and have them check on the ACK #.  I have had them be accepted, and still be pending in the software once or twice over the years. They do some hocus pocus and it corrects/clears it up/

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Try this.  Go to EF Center... pending tab. click on the return...(not the  NEXT STEP update status choice..but just where the line it's on turns black). Then  go to the top toolbar>>E-file>>Electronic Filing>>Update Acknowledgement...………………. >>> Only the selected returns.  

btw, has the State Corp Return been accepted?  if so... you might need to call support... and have them check on the ACK #.  I have had them be accepted, and still be pending in the software once or twice over the years. They do some hocus pocus and it corrects/clears it up/

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
caseyPham
Level 2

It works, thank you!