Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1099-G Worksheet

taxxman02
Level 3

Client is single, took standard deduction and receive state refund in 2020. In 2021 program Pro Series basic, the program created a 1099-G worksheet for this refund, it doesn't show in the return but the problem is, it is asking for GA Federal TIN number but GA doesn't issue 1099-G because client didn't itemize. My question how do I remove this worksheet because it is flagging the missing TIN # for electronic filing. I've tried removing the form but it just regenerates automatically.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is it shown here?  You may want to bookmark this site, comes in handy

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is it shown here?  You may want to bookmark this site, comes in handy

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

IRonMaN
Level 15

If that is too much work, you can always go into the federal carryover worksheet and put zero into the state overpayment box.

Slava Ukraini!
KaleyR
Level 2

Did you get 1099-G form to work with State EIN? I have same problem going on, I have correct EIN for IA, but it is still throwing an error. What do I need to do? 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Input the EIN at the top of the form, not the bottom....see if that fixes the error.

Jocelyn
Level 1

Thank you! This is the only thing that work for my 1099-G Worksheet error on EIN.

Enes
Level 1

There is no field at the top of the form. Please specify. Thank you. 

0 Cheers
Enes
Level 1

Please help me to enter it on top of the form?  I am not able to enter it. Thank you. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Look around (with eyes wide open).  If you are looking at the correct worksheet you will find it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

this is the top of the 1099g worksheet

topof1099g.png

this is the bottom

bottomof1099g.png

0 Cheers