taxxman02
Level 3

Client is single, took standard deduction and receive state refund in 2020. In 2021 program Pro Series basic, the program created a 1099-G worksheet for this refund, it doesn't show in the return but the problem is, it is asking for GA Federal TIN number but GA doesn't issue 1099-G because client didn't itemize. My question how do I remove this worksheet because it is flagging the missing TIN # for electronic filing. I've tried removing the form but it just regenerates automatically.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Is it shown here?  You may want to bookmark this site, comes in handy

https://www.atxcommunity.com/topic/14415-please-provide-your-states-ein-and-address-that-would-be-sh...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

IRonMaN
Level 15

If that is too much work, you can always go into the federal carryover worksheet and put zero into the state overpayment box.

Slava Ukraini!
KaleyR
Level 2

Did you get 1099-G form to work with State EIN? I have same problem going on, I have correct EIN for IA, but it is still throwing an error. What do I need to do? 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Input the EIN at the top of the form, not the bottom....see if that fixes the error.

Jocelyn
Level 1

Thank you! This is the only thing that work for my 1099-G Worksheet error on EIN.

Enes
Level 1

There is no field at the top of the form. Please specify. Thank you. 

0 Cheers
Enes
Level 1

Please help me to enter it on top of the form?  I am not able to enter it. Thank you. 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Look around (with eyes wide open).  If you are looking at the correct worksheet you will find it.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

this is the top of the 1099g worksheet

topof1099g.png

this is the bottom

bottomof1099g.png

0 Cheers