Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Status in Intuit Link Account

masteelman21
Level 2

A few weeks ago I had the option to change a "Done"/completed questionnaire and document checklist to Invited/In progress/Needs review and now I can't. I have a few clients that have been marked as "Completed", but need to move back to the in-progress section. 

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

hey there @masteelman21 can you share a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? 

masteelman21
Level 2

I was able to change the Status in Intuit Link a week ago. Now I am stuck with where they are. I have a few in DONE that I want to move to IN PROGRESS. 

Screenshot 2023-02-22 155015.jpg

Is that a possibility anymore?

0 Cheers

I have the same issue.  Trying to follow this thread

masteelman21
Level 2

Hi @JohnsonBusinessS I haven't heard anything back from @Intuitjhaze I still can't change the status.

0 Cheers
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

@masteelman21 thanks so much for flagging me down again on this issue. Let us do some digging on our end and investigate further. 

@masteelman21 @JohnsonBusinessS have either of you done any self-troubleshooting to help alleviate this issue? These details will help as we look into this internally.

0 Cheers
masteelman21
Level 2

@Intuitjhaze Not sure what to do besides login and logging out. Could you tell us what we could do to troubleshoot this problem? Thank you

0 Cheers
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

Hey @masteelman21 @JohnsonBusinessS thanks for your patience. From what we've gathered, when you invite a client, it'll show as "invited" until the client accepts.

Then, it'll change to "in-progress".

Then, when the client finishes and clicks the "I think i'm done" button, the status in PTO will change to "Needs Review".

Then, when you mark "It's done", it'll change to "Done". At this point, you can click "Mark as not done", to change it back to "In-progress". Once you mark it as "Complete", you can't change it back.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted!

0 Cheers
masteelman21
Level 2

@Intuitjhaze Thank you for letting us know. Will this every be a feature in the future?

0 Cheers