Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software

RCarlitos
Level 1

I'm new using proconnect.

I'm filing a tax return the amount to pay is $1000.  I notice that I input a wrong amount on one of the expenses, I've entered new amount,  the amount to pay is 1000 still, why? Is there any refresh form or refresh return to update new amounts?

Thanks in advance 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Because your client's tax is computed based on the tax table instead of tax rate schedule and the net change in taxable income is within $50?

No one can tell except for you as there could be more moving parts than just the expenses.  Follow the $$$ and you should find the reason.

Whenever there's a change in certain numbers, I find it helpful to do a back of the envelop computation to rationalize the change I expect and then match my estimate up against what the system spits out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar