Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 organizers not printing

MagillCPA
Level 2

I am unable to print the 2021 organizer from any standalone computer using the 2020 individual tax software. The error message is 'Client(s) failed during processing:'. I believe the error resulted from a recent 2020 tax update that I installed on both computers on 7/22/22. I was on the phone with support for a couple of hours and the problem could not be resolved. Please investigate and let me know what is going on.

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
MagillCPA
Level 2

OK I found the support messaging tool under Tools - Communications - Service Requests and copied the same message directly to support. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

This is a forum for other USERS to help. I just confirmed that you are not the only one with the problem, which tells me it is a programing issue. Lacerte is probably aware of the issue and will likely have it corrected in the next release. It is not uncommon for them to break things as they fix other things. @IntuitGabi will be sure the programmers know of this issue. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
MagillCPA
Level 2

There used to be a way to contact support directly through the software without calling. You could even attach a client file for support to check the problem. Is this feature gone? Calling support resulted in spending two hours trying to fix the problem with my computer. When I have the identical problem that is on a second standalone computer, I strongly suspect the problem is not my computer or the installation that I just updated on both. The problem is the update. I agree there needs to be a better way to communicate directly with support besides having to post on a user forum.

0 Cheers
MagillCPA
Level 2

OK I found the support messaging tool under Tools - Communications - Service Requests and copied the same message directly to support. Thanks for your help.

0 Cheers