Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Tax Import

Amelie
Level 1

I made three phone calls to Lacerte tech support so far trying to solve my issues with the tax import feature. A total of 25 W2Gs were scanned into a clear PDF file and Lacerte missed Box 1 "Gross Winning" box, Box 4 "Federal Tax Withheld" and picked up the "zip and foreign postal code" line on each single form.

Apparently these issues are beyond the tech persons. My three prior service requests, #1585247477, #1585199487, #1585154883 were all closed without being solved. After 10 years' development on this feature, it's still not picking up basic and critical data from an obviously clear image of forms. I am very disappointed. Worst of all, tech person over the phone asked me to raise service requests and agents who are responsible for solving service requests asked me to make phone calls. I don't understand why the issues cannot be escalated to developers to solve. Easy enough. Does anyone share the same issues?

1 Comment 1

Sorry to hear about that Amelie

I share a similar issue.  See my post yesterday about CFS Tax Tools and Lacerte. 

I hope Intuit will invest money when enough people complain.  I hope.