470pitt's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

470pitt's Posts

I hate to keep bothering you but on line 7 it is $46000 line 8 is -19000 line 9 44012 line 12 $30700 standard decuction line 15 is 13312 taxable income but the tax is zero  
I Have all the correct information of the 8949 no for basis no for 1099b and code in the box is F but it still will not charge tax and the profit is over $54000.
It was house that was given to them and they went there sometimes on weekends But when I put it on the 8949 and don't check the box basis was not reported and a 1099b was not issued it doesn't char... See more...
It was house that was given to them and they went there sometimes on weekends But when I put it on the 8949 and don't check the box basis was not reported and a 1099b was not issued it doesn't charge them tax on profit what am I doing wrong thanks 
I'm Sorry if anyone thought I was yelling at Ironman
THIS WAS A SECOND HOME THAT THEY DID NOT OCCUPY
I have a client that sold a vacation home is I show it on a Sch D what letter do I put Or do I use a 4797
When I try to do this it says i have to mark what is the t and the s I have that done but it still will not let me split it
I am meaning on line 4 of the 1040 can he claim hoh but not use him as a dependent as he provided all living expenses
He started a small business with a profit this year of 995
I have a client who wants to claim hoh his son lives with him and he provides all housing He does not want to claim him as a dependent he is over 24 but lives with him
How do I get it to calculate correctly
The child is 18 years old and receives a W-2 form from the Army
Can parents claim a child that is in the military academy.  They are stating that is college I disagree  
I have posted this question before but am still having problems. I removed the amount however my client made the extra because she is over 55 but it is showing the $100 as a tax on the return. What ... See more...
I have posted this question before but am still having problems. I removed the amount however my client made the extra because she is over 55 but it is showing the $100 as a tax on the return. What am I doing wrong  Thank You
I did that and it still is showing a penalty
When I entered the HSA  on the return on the w-2 it shows W and the amount but on the 8889 when it asked their contribution it is calculating a tax. the client is over  55 and contributed the catch... See more...
When I entered the HSA  on the return on the w-2 it shows W and the amount but on the 8889 when it asked their contribution it is calculating a tax. the client is over  55 and contributed the catchup amount what am I entering wrong Thank You
Thank you so much for this answer
Yes this was a 1099-s but the choices on the schedule d are only a thru f