Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.

garman22's Posts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

garman22's Posts

You may want to look into hiring someone to help you d/l. He/she may or most likely will know why. I personally dont trust Intuits IT. But who knows?
is it possible that Intuit has not been approved for 7202 yet from IRS? Im guessing thats the case, Intuit seems to be behind on many things these last few years. 
thats what it looked like to me. I have not tried it yet. If its a beginners tutorial, I dont need that. Or maybe I do as they seem to be changing EVERYTHING!!! Lol
I agree, I am not sure why they chose this as default. It really doesnt make sense to me. Open a random client and go to Illinois. Go to Tools/Miscellaneous/ and uncheck the box under OTHER INFO.
@qbteachmt wrote: I found this in the articles: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/form-1099-b/help/methods-for-entering-stock-transactions-for-the-schedule-d/00/3575   Thank you ... See more...
@qbteachmt wrote: I found this in the articles: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/form-1099-b/help/methods-for-entering-stock-transactions-for-the-schedule-d/00/3575   Thank you very much. I did find the same when I was searching. I was hoping for a tutorial video....I am or will use this walkthrough on a couple of dummies I prepare before the season begins.  
I vaguely remember you mentioning or someone mentioning this. I tried to look it up with "search" function but with no success. I did manage to find a few FAQ's and there seems to be a walk through. ... See more...
I vaguely remember you mentioning or someone mentioning this. I tried to look it up with "search" function but with no success. I did manage to find a few FAQ's and there seems to be a walk through. I was hoping for a video but I will try the walkthrough soon.  June seems like forever.....
This is a good post to check your status.  🤣 I wont lock it. Heehee!!
I saw it too.... I thought someone actually gave a response to warrant a close. NOPE!!  tsk tsk Intuit. 
To the powers that be, is there a video out there or a training manual for the new 2020 Schedule D?  On a side note: why in the world do you change the format? Were they thinking enhancement or was... See more...
To the powers that be, is there a video out there or a training manual for the new 2020 Schedule D?  On a side note: why in the world do you change the format? Were they thinking enhancement or was it another useless thing to tinker?
@abctax55 wrote: Stimul'A's payments go into a different account than stimul'U's payments.   Hahahah!! good humor, right there!!!  🤣 🤣 🤣
just for me???? lil ole me?  🤣
@itonewbie wrote: @garman22 wrote: I hope they'll have a look up tool as most ppl probably did not keep the 1444 Notice. I foresee lots of delayed returns this year.  @TaxGuyBill  not... See more...
@itonewbie wrote: @garman22 wrote: I hope they'll have a look up tool as most ppl probably did not keep the 1444 Notice. I foresee lots of delayed returns this year.  @TaxGuyBill  noticed the other day the draft F.1040 instructions (which I also verified) indicate that taxpayers can use the webpage in @qbteachmt's first link above to check the amounts of EIP paid to them if they can't locate their Notice 1444. Oh, get out of dodge?!?!? Thats fantastic! I was chatting about this with Lisa the other day. We were both hoping that they would have this ability. 
I hope they'll have a look up tool as most ppl probably did not keep the 1444 Notice. I foresee lots of delayed returns this year. 
Do you think Intuit does this for you? 
Call IRS......
ooooooooooh, i may have spoken out of pocket here.  Maybe you can print an old return. Maybe its as @Just-Lisa-Now- explained that you cannot print a new one.  Good catch @Just-Lisa-Now- @dkh  My... See more...
ooooooooooh, i may have spoken out of pocket here.  Maybe you can print an old return. Maybe its as @Just-Lisa-Now- explained that you cannot print a new one.  Good catch @Just-Lisa-Now- @dkh  My bad. 
Available to view but not to print (if im not mistaken). You have to purchase their fast path license, its how they keep you around.
Mine also comes up with this message and has done so for a few years. I have to restart the computer and everything works fine until the next time. Usually a handful of times per year I have to deal ... See more...
Mine also comes up with this message and has done so for a few years. I have to restart the computer and everything works fine until the next time. Usually a handful of times per year I have to deal with it. 
Definitely going to be later than usual this coming season.