Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You All!

lucrecia
Level 4

Just want to say thank you to all you Tax Pros that helped me get through another tax season. Have a great and safe upcoming holidays and we'll chat it up again in a couple of months. I appreciate you guys and again Thank You!🙏

4 Comments 4
TiredFarmer
Level 7

There are some really good people on here that I count in my blessings every day.  Hope you "all" have Happy and Safe Holidays.  Just wish I was as witty as some but I guess I will just remain my same boring self but please know I really really appreciate you all.

PATAX
Level 15

@TiredFarmer 👍👍👍 All of my clients that live in rural areas are great people and great clients and great Americans. They are Hard-working and God fearing people that hold this country together. That's okay if they're not real witty. I would rather have them like this, then some "witty" smart @$$ know it all client from the city.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Believe it or not, a time or two or three or four thousand, I have been accused of being a smart a$$ ———-my attempts at humor don’t always pan out for the humor impaired.  But as I’ve said many times here, I would much prefer to be called a smart a$$ than a dumb a$$😜.

As a side note, it is always nice when folks acknowledge appreciating the folks that take time out of their day to help another preparer 👍🏼

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Jeff most definitely has the humor aspect cornered. That sense of humor helps make this dry profession tolerable :-). Most of my clients have one, I've slowly moved the ones along that don't.

And trying to help out here is very satisfying....so YVW if I've helped out a few folks along the way. 

Guess we'll need to revisit this thread on Nov 16th ?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"