Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening 2022 tax program

Joyce2
Level 2

Why is there a picture of someone when opening the program.  I have used ProSeries since the 1990s, I would rather not see a picture of a person when opening the program.

8 Comments 8
sjrcpa
Level 15

It's an enhancement.😉

Ex-AllStar
Joyce2
Level 2

An enhancement we can do without.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I’m not sure why that picture is so traumatic for folks.  It’s just a picture.  It’s not like you are responsible for providing that person free room and board for the rest of tax season😳

Slava Ukraini!
shatcher
Level 2

I would prefer not to see it either.  I realize this is a first world problem, but why is this necessary?  Can't it just be the company's logo as it has been in all years past?

IRonMaN
Level 15

To be honest, if they get the software running without any significant issues I don't really care if they put up a picture of Donald Trump kissing Kim Jong-un.  If I can get through this tax season without any real software hiccups, next year they can feel free to put up a picture of me kissing Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un.

Slava Ukraini!

Despite not wanting to ever see such a photo I can't upvote this enough. 

PATAX
Level 15

When I open my program I would like to see a picture of a pack of wolves battling space aliens and their UFO.

mhmcpa
Level 1

She's a lovely lady and all, but she just stares at me like she knows I'm already way behind.  Kinda creeps me out.

0 Cheers