Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Proseries crash/freeze when I link Creative Solutions multiple times?

glennjjccpa
Level 2

So I use Creative Solutions as our tax software that links to Proseries after all adjustments have been made. When I link CS to Proseries, it is fine the first time. It's when I go back and make additional adjustments in CS and then re-link the return. When I click on the client in Proseries to update the file with the new adjustments, the program freezes, and I am no longer able to get into the client. I literally can't do anything. Then I am forced to delete the client file, transfer prior year Proseries file, and start the linking process all over again. Anyone know why this would be happening? Thanks.

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

What is Creative Solutions?   Does Intuit support the compatibility between the 2 programs?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
glennjjccpa
Level 2

Its our tax software from Thompson Reuters where we enter clients trial balances. Then export to Proseries. It is compatible. Been using it for years.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

There have been a number of posts related to importing into ProSeries.  But I don't know if anybody has provided a timeline to get the issues fixed.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers