Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I comment on posts any more?

ShoeBox Taxes
Level 5

How frustrating!

I went to respond to several comments on a post I made two days ago, and it won't let me. What, they don't trust users to respond to their own posts? 

It seems like whenever Intuit finds something that actually works, they dink around with it until it doesn't work any more. These community boards used to be so helpful, so gosh, can't have that....

0 Cheers
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_Ruben

Hello! Please let me know if you are able to respond now. I am not sure why it was not letting you earlier. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Something funky happened with your post. I took a gander and see that nobody can post to it 

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Some how it landed under "Ask An Expert" not the regular PS Topic, Im not sure if I can move it or not, looks like I might be able to unlock it though.....  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

No, I cant move it or unlock it....not sure what happened and how it landed where it did.

I can report it to a Moderator and they should be able to move it.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@ShoeBox Taxes  that ACA Explanation thing, your client should be aware that they'll most likely have a delayed refund and an IRS notice will follow up on this situation....they should make every effort to track down that 1095A form (call healthcare.gov and check for all SSNs listed on the tax return), even if they dont think they had marketplace coverage.

Intuit_Ruben

Hello! Please let me know if you are able to respond now. I am not sure why it was not letting you earlier. Thanks! 

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Thanks Ruben! Looks like you got it back to normal.

Im not sure how it landed under Ask An Expert, but it wouldnt let me unlock or move it to where it could be accessed.

ShoeBox Taxes
Level 5

Yes! I am able to reply and post again.

I was wondering if I'd said something that got me removed for community standards or something 😉 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If I am still here, you are safe. 😰

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers