Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are Maryland Individual Forms not available to print? Why are the Forms delayed until 2/10/2022. Other software has them available.

Ed17
Level 3

I have called support three times over the last two weeks because the Maryland Individual Forms can not be printed. Proseries indicates the forms will not be available until 2/10/2022. Other software can print and file. Maryland states they are accepting returns, like the IRS, on 1/24/2022.

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
hankinstax
Level 5

This is a common problem with Intuit.  They do not understand or care about your workflow.  Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing you can do.  You are at the mercy of ProSeries.

Ed17
Level 3

What I don't understand is why this isn't an issue with other software. I network with accountants that use other software and they're filing returns. You're right, at this point, we're at their mercy. It appears Intuit puts more resource into the shelf product than the professional product. When I spoke to customer support last week about the Maryland issue and other software, they were "SO WHAT." I guess it's time to change.