Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why 1040NR is not ready yet for E-file?

Hitesh
Level 1

At below link it is showing that Form 1040NR is ready for EF but till date it is not being e-filed. Also, Schedule A (1040NR) ready for EF is mentioned March 10 but it is not ready yet. 

We are paying separate money for Form 1040NR but no one is looking into this. Earlier also I posted about this in this community but no proper response I got. I also called to Proseries call center number but even executive doesn't have any answer except "Sorry". 

Please respond. 

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
March 10th isnt over yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Hitesh
Level 1

What the hell answer!

Look at the link below - it says Form 1040NR is ready for EF since March 03 but is not till date then why are yo not updating the release date online?

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

The 1040NR itself appears final and ready, no yellow bar at the top.   Schedule A shows that it should be ready on the 10th, but the 10th just started, assuming they stick to their schedule, you may not see it final until an update comes out later today.

0 Cheers
Hitesh
Level 1

The 1040NR itself appears final and ready, no yellow bar at the top - this is appearing from March 03 and though there is no Schedule A, the returns are not being e-filed. I have already updated this issue to you customer care executive. You can refer Case:1577705381 that I have raised with Proseries. If the form was not ready for EF then status should have changed to Not Ready EF online - at below link. You guys are not bother to provide correct information to customers and putting incorrect information online. 

https://myproconnect.intuit.com/releasedates

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Were just other users here, so while I understand your frustration, we dont have much influence over things like this, sorry.

sjrcpa
Level 15

You're complaining to fellow users of the software. We are not Support. We cannot do anything about this and know no more than you do.

Ex-AllStar