Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While in client invoice, print is not working. Any thoughts about this issue?

icountant
Level 1

While in client invoice, print is not working. Any thoughts about this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I clicked Invoice right in this screen and it printed out on my printer.  Be sure you don't have it check to Print to PDF at the top.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
11 Comments 11
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
Do you get any errors, does anything else print?  Can you provide some additional details to help
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
What do you mean "in client invoice"  ?  Once you've entered the fees in the Client Billing, go to your Print Screen and chose to Print Invoice

0 Cheers
icountant
Level 1
No error message, it just does nothing.  Not even in the print que.  From the top tool bar I select "Invoice" which is in between Letter and Where do I enter.  The print button does not do anything
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I'll be honest, Ive never even noticed that Invoice button on the toolbar!  But I just tried it, the invoice opened and I clicked the Print button at the top and it printed to my printer as well.

You may want to check your print options (while in Homebase, not a client file) and verify that you have the correct printer chosen for printing invoices and letters.

0 Cheers
icountant
Level 1
Thank you very much Lisa
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I clicked Invoice right in this screen and it printed out on my printer.  Be sure you don't have it check to Print to PDF at the top.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Does rebooting your computer help at all?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
"Any thoughts about this issue?"
I think I would take the day off and relax and not worry about it or any other issues.  Then after your head is cleared, maybe come back and give some details so someone can provide you with a helpful answer.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
icountant
Level 1
I am glad you are able to take the day off......  I can't, this is my lively hood.....
Try going to "Invoice" and printing, see what happens.  Smart ass
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
As I always say, I would rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass ------------- but maybe that's just me.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
hey, that's what I always tell people too!

0 Cheers