Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the 2019 Proseries download link

lmickey
Level 2

Sorry guys, our firm administrator recently resigned her position and I am new at all this admin stuff.

Can someone tell me the place or where to go find the link to download the 2019 Proseries software?

Thanks very much in advance.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hi there @lmickey ! Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You can find the download for ProSeries at https://myproconnect.intuit.com

Cheers! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hi there @lmickey ! Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

You can find the download for ProSeries at https://myproconnect.intuit.com

Cheers! 

lmickey
Level 2

Thank you so much!

lmickey
Level 2

I do not even see the 2019 software as available.  When I follow the link, the only choices I have are for the 2016 software.

The capiton reads to contact Intuit if our products are not listed, but there is no telephone number and the contact us link button appears to not be working.  We have already paid for the 2019 software.

Please help.  For security purposes, you can send me an email if you prefer.

Thanks.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Do you perhaps have more than one login or more than one account? Somehow I do (goes back to when QuickBooks and Lacerte were not both Intuit products I think). I have to pick the correct one to see my current products.

Ex-AllStar
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@sjrcpa wrote:

Do you perhaps have more than one login or more than one account? Somehow I do (goes back to when QuickBooks and Lacerte were not both Intuit products I think). I have to pick the correct one to see my current products.

This is likely the scenario; if you can't solve it with another login though, I'd reccomend you reach out to our ProSeries Customer Service Team for further help. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Cant you just open 2018 and use the click the Download Next Years Product link there?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

Ok, WTF happened to this place.  Had to log in for the first time in 5 years.  And then this.  is this an improvement?

As far as the question goes.  I always download from the disk they send.  Have not downloaded yet but never had problem with the disk.  I do hope the program has not changed as much as this forum.

Is there a way to view this in the old format? 

EDIT:  Andhow did I get to be a pig???????????????????????????????

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@taxiowa wrote:

Ok, WTF happened to this place.  Had to log in for the first time in 5 years.  And then this.  is this an improvement?

As far as the question goes.  I always download from the disk they send.  Have not downloaded yet but never had problem with the disk.  I do hope the program has not changed as much as this forum.

Is there a way to view this in the old format? 

EDIT:  Andhow did I get to be a pig???????????????????????????????

They took away the old forum and gave us this new one, yes we have to log in each and every time you open the page....and no we can't go back to the old format 😞  Nobody is happy about it.   

No clue how you got the piggy avatar  LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers