Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE DO I ENTER 1099 DIV WITH BOX 1A, 1B, 2A, 3 & 5 IN S CORP

bm
Level 3

WHERE DO I ENTER 1099 DIV  WITH BOX 1A, 1B, 2A, 3 & 5 IN S CORP

I have S Corp client who has about seven 1099-DIV with above box filled in can any one reply me as there is no Schedule B in S Corporation? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

lines 1a, and 1b go on Form 1120S Page 3, Lines 5a and 5b.  Line 2a of the Div form goes on Page 3 line 9 (the fill in part, not from a 4797).

As to the Nondividend distributions, and the Section 199a dividends....I haven't a clue...

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

lines 1a, and 1b go on Form 1120S Page 3, Lines 5a and 5b.  Line 2a of the Div form goes on Page 3 line 9 (the fill in part, not from a 4797).

As to the Nondividend distributions, and the Section 199a dividends....I haven't a clue...

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers
bm
Level 3

Thanks! 

I figured out on 1099-Div  Box 5 (Section 199A Dividens) to be place on page 3-5 on Line 17d with AC I found "** SEC 199A INFO: SEE STMT " which is ProSeries Prof as soon as I entered Box 1a it shows there.