Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the Iowa form 125 going to be available? It does not show up on the forms release date page.

Royal
Level 3

6 Comments 6
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@IntuitGabi  Can you find out when Iowa Form 125 will be included into the PS23 Iowa 1040 module?

Cand6x
Level 2

ANY UPDATE TO THE AVAILABILITY OF IA 125?

The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

@IntuitGabi  Can you report on here on two 2023 Iowa tax forms availability in PS23?

2023  IA 124 NOL Adjustment Schedule 41-177

2023  IA 125 Farm Tenancy Income Exclusion 41-187

0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

I don't think Iowa 125 is going to show up.  I have been attaching as .pdf which really is painful.  You can't type schedule used on the .pdf from Iowa website so you have to download make corrections by hand and then re save it to another .pdf to attach.

Royal
Level 3

I have been filing returns with an amount in the box for  form 125  but not attaching the form and they have been accepted.

0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 9
Level 9

@Royal I can file a return with $5,000 Iowa withholding that I did not make and it will get accepted.  Of course it will be found out later.  Kinda like when the instructions and line number say you must attach form 125 to return if claiming exclusion.  Just because it gets accepted doesn't make it right.  Supposedly they are anaylzing each form 125 to see if they truley gualify.