Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When filing a 1065, 1120s, and 1040, do you enter the Fed. Tax (941/944), Fed. Unemp. (940), IL Income Tax, and IL Unemp. tax paid during the year? If so, where?

John-W-
Level 1

This is a Partnership that is owned 50/50 by 2 S-Corps. I am preparing the 1065, 1120s, and 1040 for these individuals.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

John - if you are asking that question, I assume you don't have much experience in preparing those types of returns.  In fairness to your clients, you really should consider referring them to another tax preparer that has the experience to prepare them correctly.  We can't be experts in every area, so we all need to stick with what we do well and know when we are in over our heads.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
IRonMaN
Level 15

John - if you are asking that question, I assume you don't have much experience in preparing those types of returns.  In fairness to your clients, you really should consider referring them to another tax preparer that has the experience to prepare them correctly.  We can't be experts in every area, so we all need to stick with what we do well and know when we are in over our heads.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers