Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have the global option to have estimated payments rounding to the next $100 and the program is only rounding to the nearest $1. Is anyone having this issue?

beridox
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Where did you find that global option?   Or did you edit the client template?  Editing the template only affects new client returns, not existing clients.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Where did you find that global option?   Or did you edit the client template?  Editing the template only affects new client returns, not existing clients.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
bertrandcpa
Level 2
I am having the same problem.  The global option is set by opening any client/ tools/ options/miscellaneous and checking the bot to round up to the next $100.  I have done that but it will not round up. I called support and they agree there is a problem but they have not fixed it.
0 Cheers
msmith7305
Level 7
Same problem here
0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13
Probably not high on their list. :open_mouth::open_mouth:
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
They are probably getting high until they start on the list.  Did I just say that?  Good thing I promised I would start behaving tomorrow instead of today :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers