Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would cause W-2 information loaded in federal return to not flow to MD or MA state returns?

PRK
Level 2
This always worked properly in ProSeries in the past, and probably did early this year when I filed the extensions. But now its not flowing.
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

Have you checked the W2 Worksheet to see if any state is designated on the state wage section next to box 15 ?

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
dkh
Level 15

Have you checked the W2 Worksheet to see if any state is designated on the state wage section next to box 15 ?

PRK
Level 2

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the state(s) were marked. I think it was a program glitch, because when I entered the same exact W-2 information a second time, both the original and duplicate W-2 then appeared in the state return(s). So I simply deleted the original W-2 in the federal return and both wages & taxes withheld looked correct everywhere.

Given this program glitch, I'm left wondering and concerned what other information may not be flowing to the state returns without being obvious. I hope Intuit is aware of this program issue.

Thanks again for the response. For now, this particular problem is resolved.