Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

w2

rcooley25
Level 11

I know that some of you might think that I have been drinking too much fireball but that is not the case.

What I have been experiencing  is the inability to read some of the W2s that have been coming in to me.

Services like ADP seem to be doing a great job with their printing but some others it is almost impossible to read what is there because the print is lo small and Light.

Has anyone else experience this or is it just me?

14 Comments 14
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

every now and then I get one with teeny tiny numbers, I toss those in the copy machine and enlarge 50%

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
rbynaker
Level 13

I have a lighted magnifying glass in my desk drawer.

Skylane
Level 11
Level 11

You may want to switch to moonshine. fingers may shake a little but improves the vision significantly... sometimes you can even see double

If at first you don’t succeed…..find a workaround
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm guessing it's more of a case of not drinking enough Fireball instead of thinking you are drinking too much.

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Yeah I've noticed that. Some are becoming a joke. Supposed to be on perforated paper with some but you have to use scissors to cut it.

joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

How do you cut Fireball with scissors?

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

Very carefully 

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I provide payroll for some of my business clients and I purchase perforated W-2 paper stock so I always appreciate when a 1040 client has an employer that does the same. 

BobKamman
Level 15

Same problem with 1099's.  But not a new development.

https://tinyurl.com/htvhk4yc 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm not sure why you are cutting W-2s with e-filing.  A photocopy of the W-2 works nicely for the file.  But if I was going to complain about W-2s and 1099s, which I'm not, ok - maybe just a little.  Why can't they require the forms to be uniform?  Sometimes finding ID numbers on the forms can be an adventure.  It's like playing a game of Where's Waldo.

Slava Ukraini!
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

Ohio has RITA and other city returns that PS does not efile

IRonMaN
Level 15

I forgot about RITA and some of her sisters in other states 😀

Slava Ukraini!
joshuabarksatlcs
Level 10

Who's Rita?  And....

Who's on first?

I come here for kudos and IRonMaN's jokes.
IRonMaN
Level 15

RITA is Penelope's sister.  She is not as photogenic as Penelope so she ended up doing tax work in OH.  They also have a brother BIRT working out in Philly.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers