Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ProSeries outside the US

MirthaCarballo
Level 2

I will be staying in Europe for two months this year. I hope to finish all my returns before I leave, but just to be safe I'm trying to find out if I will be able to submit returns for efiling while I am abroad. Has anyone had experience with this situation?

Thank you.

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
dkh
Level 15

I believe someone posted similar situation last year..... with the horrible search feature it may be impossible to find.

Have you tried asking customer support?

0 Cheers
MirthaCarballo
Level 2

Thank you. Yes I contacted support, their only suggestion was to change the location setting on my computer to US when I work with the program, but it wasn't a confirmed answer.  I was hoping to hear from someone who had this situation. I will try to search prior comments too.

0 Cheers
victor_david
Level 2

Hi. Were you ever to get a final answer? I recently became an expat in the Philippines and when I tried to access Drake software I found out I was blocked. This is my first tax season and I am wondering if all the tax software has this same issue? How did you contact a person at Intuit to ask? Everything I see leads you to the "Community" or articles etc. Thanks in advance.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

To continue the discussion, please refer to this thread: https://accountants.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-discussions/discussion/can-i-access-pro-serie...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers