Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment Compensation Exclusion

Anyone else having issues with the update not resolving this issue?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
jeanmarc
Level 4

I was about to ask if the update included a solution for this issue. I was not in yesterday and just looked at it today and I didn't find anything on the list of forms suggesting this was resolved.

wpadley
Level 2

Yes.  No updates came through for me.

tkarris
Level 3

They promised up an update Thursday afternoon. It didn't come, that's ok, but they are not updating us at all. They should tell us something, anything. 

fnesimi
Level 2

it came only an analyzer to see which returns are impacted, but the exclusion does not seem to have been updated. I guess we will just hold to returns and see if they come today with an update.

tkarris
Level 3

There was just a message saying today, Friday, this afternoon, The update didn't pass quality control, it seems.  Still have no answer on the state levels though.  I can't get any info on NY for example.

tkarris
Level 3

The update that was expected on Thursday March 18th to update the calculations in ProSeries was temporarily delayed during quality verification.

We hope to release the updated calculations this afternoon Friday March 19th. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
Al Kay
Level 2

Why where we not told this yesterday by the afternoon? We are busy people wasting time looking for updates promised. Very Very POOR service. There are other software's out there that have already been updated a few days ago. Maybe they will have my business next year......

0 Cheers
fnesimi
Level 2

I am also a software developer and I know how hard it is to develop the last minute software changes such as unemployment exclusion, go through quality assurance, testing, acceptance and then in production meaning sending it to us. we just need to be patient, I am sure there are tons of developers working on this along with qa team, ba, pm etc and they will do the best to automate it vs manual data exclusion.