Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer data from prior year's form 990. Message: An unknown error occurred while attempting to transfer (900). How to fix error?

jthomas340
Level 1

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
dfleck
Level 1

has anyone encountered error code 900 when trying to transfer a prior year 990? Any help would be appreciated.

0 Cheers
Elmo
Level 2

I transferred some of my 990 clients without problem but received same error message on one of my clients. Not sure why yet. A fix my be needed for certain 990 returns from 2021 to 2022. Anyone  have the  solution please let me know before tech call.

0 Cheers
dfleck
Level 1
I spent an hour on the phone yesterday with the same error and it was a nightmare , the person did not understand the issue and kept telling me to do something that had nothing to do with my issue. I told her i had to get an extension and was told 24 to 48 hours for someone to call me back. I am done with Pro Series after 25 years of using the software. The support is horrible, I cant understand what half of them are saying and the connections are horrible. I have NEVER had as many issues with the software as I have this year and I am not spending over $7000.00 for the lack of support they are now providing. Mine is still not resolved and I have still not received a call back.
0 Cheers
Elmo
Level 2

Let us know if you get a solution. Thanks.

0 Cheers
Intuitjhaze
Intuit Alumni

@Elmo @dfleck @jthomas340 is this still occurring? We did some digging on our end and noticed this was reported yesterday internally and an investigation was in place for a possible fix. Keep us posted!

0 Cheers
Intuit_Ramky
Employee
Employee

Could you send us the logs from ProSeries and Sanitized client return file of Form 990?
For sending logs => Open ProSeries => Help => Send logs
Folow the instructions mentioned on Pop-up dialog. I.e., Send the zipped logs on your desktop to proseries_engineering@intuit.com. Make sure the subject says 990 form in mail to filter this issue.

0 Cheers