Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Edit

Fletcher
Level 3

I have a 2022 PS Basic which was paid in full and have been using it for this season.  PS Basic/Intuit  will not let me edit my account on line because it thinks I have not renewed for 2022 and it only guides me to download 2022 again.  The best option I think is to delete the erroneous program error from my account so I may edit to reflect my new address now and any other changes I may need to make in the future.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If thats the location you'll be Efiling from, that needs to match your EFIN and you'll need to go through the steps I listed above.

If this address is just for mailing purposes and you EFile from a different address and dont need to change the address associated with EFiling, you may need to call into support to clarify and get that mailing address updated in Intuits records.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

what are you trying to "edit"?   Your EFIN name and address cannot be edited by you.  It has to match what IRS has shown on your EFIN Application, so if youve changed your name or address, you need to do that on your EFIN Summary Application through your EServices account then upload it to Intuit so they can update your licensing.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/support/en-us/help-article/business-address/register-efin-intuit-e-fil...

Fletcher
Level 3

im trying to edit my business address.  

0 Cheers
Fletcher
Level 3

The requirements to efile have been met for 2022.  I have an account open for 2022 and I have been preparing returns successfully this filing season.  I think its an administrative program error.  One part of the system recognizes me, the other is still asking me to renew for 2022.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If thats the location you'll be Efiling from, that needs to match your EFIN and you'll need to go through the steps I listed above.

If this address is just for mailing purposes and you EFile from a different address and dont need to change the address associated with EFiling, you may need to call into support to clarify and get that mailing address updated in Intuits records.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe Im misunderstanding what youre trying to do.   

2023 isnt available to download yet, and you say 2022 is working fine.

0 Cheers
Fletcher
Level 3

Sorry the efin direction trip is taking me to Canada via GA.  Thanks for assisting but i'll call Intuit tomorrow they're closed for the holiday today.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Uh oh, which link takes you to Canada?  They must have a bad link in there somewhere, they all look like US when I hover over them.

0 Cheers