Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmital letter blank page

regina1
Level 3

I cannot tell why in the world my transmittal letter has a completely blank page after it.  I adjusted my font size so the letter won't splash my name to page 2 and now there is a page 2 like it or not. Where is the enhancement request link if this isn't solvable? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youd need to go in and adjust the page break placement...editing the letter is clunky at best, you may have better luck opening it in WordPad (not MSWord).

The file youre looking for is   fdiltr.rtf and its in the ProSeries 19 Common folder.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youd need to go in and adjust the page break placement...editing the letter is clunky at best, you may have better luck opening it in WordPad (not MSWord).

The file youre looking for is   fdiltr.rtf and its in the ProSeries 19 Common folder.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
regina1
Level 3

THANK YOU!!! That really helps. I suspected it was an interface issue. I can work with this.