Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three of my returns have blanks in the name and EIN box, but when I open them, they are there

eric3
Level 2

It is only invisible under the EF Center view.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, the ProSeries homebase can get funky at times.  Usually if you exit the program and log back in, it tends to correct itself.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, the ProSeries homebase can get funky at times.  Usually if you exit the program and log back in, it tends to correct itself.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I tried to arrange my EFCenter by Status Date one day, and once I clicked the heading all the columns went blank white, had to exit and restart the program...weird!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I just looked at my EFCenter and some of my clients have the EFIN missing too....I never scroll that far over and look at all that stuff.....wait, Im at home, I don't even have an EFIN filled in where it should be, I don't Efile from home...why is there an ERO EFIN showing anywhere?  Weird again!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Only my business returns show an EFIN in EFCenter, none of the 1040s show it.  I don't even know where it picked it up from.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Three posts in 7 minutes ------------------- have you ever thought of changing your name to Henrietta?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers