Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This rejection was reported over in the PS FB group yesterday, does anyone remember it?

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know I remember seeing it either earlier this season or last, does anyone remember the outcome?  I think this weeks update went awry.    Theyve already tried deleting email addresses and cell phone numbers on the fed info worksheet....is there another place they might be also?   Theyve also repaired updates, Im not sure what order of events theyve done all this in though.

newerror.jpg

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the report, Lisa. We'll need more information on this. Please respond to this post if you are experiencing this rejection after updating your email and/or cell number so we can research further. 

CPAguy
Level 1

Morning,

I was the one who submitted the post on the FB group and Lisa has been amazing in helping me out. What info do you need from me to assist in resolving this, as I have tried everything

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi  Robert (posted above) still had this error and cant seem to get it fixed on his end, is anyone available to help him figure this out?  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CPAguy @Just-Lisa-Now- Working to get this shared to the appropriate team, thank you for the tag. 

IntuitGabi
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CPAguy  We're unable to replicate this issue and will need to take a closer look at your specific situation. Please contact us at 1-800-434-6818. 

0 Cheers