Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The FIRST Post on the 2023 Form 1040ES- NOT QUITE FIXED!!!

Thought it was fixed but when you print it it now says 2023 ESTIMATES!   URGH!

10 Comments 10

Seriously ProSeries, what are you doing?  This is such a simple fix and you keep screwing it up.  I really don't have a lot of confidence if you can't get something this simple correct.

Please get your act together and fix it.  And please do not wait until next week's update to fix it.  Push out a separate update.  Unlike the some of the other forms we are waiting on, this mess up is solely on you.

rbynaker
Level 13

Shhh, let's keep quiet and see if anyone else notices . . .

IRonMaN
Level 15

It 2023 has arrived already, I'm guessing the 8915F must almost be done 😬

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

It's so stupid it's funny.  On screen the voucher shows 2022 but if you preview for printing it shows 2023.        Due dates are correct.

IRonMaN
Level 15

See, that's what you get when you try to rush Inuit.  Kinda scary thinking about what the 2210 and 8915F are going to look like.

Slava Ukraini!

Yes, if I didn't have several seniors who really have no patience and just want the taxes and estimates done, this would be quite funny actually.  I can't even have the "just pay online" discussion with them as they don't have computers!

IRonMaN
Level 15

At least nobody has to worry about Intuit hiring overseas programmers ------------------ it looks like they hired the Keystone cops.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent updated yet, I think I like the ones Ive got better  LOL  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dkh
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

At least nobody has to worry about Intuit hiring overseas programmers ------------------ 

Are you sure they haven't ???   I thought they had and all of this nonsense is caused by programmers that have no idea what any of these forms or due dates mean.  

IRonMaN
Level 15

It really doesn't matter where the programmers are from.  They need to hire some quality control people to review what is actually going out the door.  And if they hire some competent people, I don't care if those people come from Mercury Texas or the planet Mercury.

Slava Ukraini!