Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!!

Camp1040
Level 10

Thank you all for the new information I learned this year.

Thank you for the humor and belly laughs.

Thank you for me learning some patience or to be less crabby with stupid questions! Yes there is such a thing as a dumb question when it deals with the first day of tax 101 school.

Thank you to all the contributors on the forum.

I worked on my last reqular season return last night, client did not want to file an extension. I had to contact him when preparing his sch C cost of goods sold and I stated he sold every product at a loss, his response, "you should file an extension,i'm probably not ready"

You just can't make this stuff up!!

Thank you ALL!!

6 Comments 6
IRonMaN
Level 15

I haven't really been around the last few days.  COVID and veterinarian visits got me behind schedule but it's nice to see we weren't the only ones dealing with stupid schedule C owners on the 12th hour.  It's good to see you survived another season.

As long as I'm here:

Sven recently got promoted to Game Warden for his Minnesota district and was watching a beautiful flock of loons flying overhead. Suddenly, a shot rang out and one of the loons fell to the ground.

Sven, cursing, drove his truck over to where it fell, only to see his lifelong friend, Ole, picking it up. “Ole! Vat you doing??! You can’t shoot the loon! De’re endangered!! That’s a federal offense! You’ll be going to jail!!” Ole swore, “I taut it was a goose, I didn’t know, oh, please think of poor Lena! How will she get by if I’m in jail! Please, Sven, I’m begging you!”

Sven agrees to let it go, but said, “Nobody can know about dis, Ole! Take it home and have Lena cook it up, eat it all and never tell nobody about it!” Ole agrees and leaves with the bird, wrapped up.

A week later, Sven runs into Ole and says, “Ole, you get rid of that bird like I told you?” “Oh, ya, Sven! Lena cooked it up an ve ate da whole thing up. I put all the feathers and stuff in a bag, wrapped up, extra, in the trash.” “Good,” said Sven. “But I alvays wondered what da loon tastes like. How vas it, Ole?”

“Oh, ja, Sven, vas pretty good! Very tasty, kind of a cross between Vooping Crane and a Bald Eagle!”

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

Still dealing with COVID, IronMan?

abctax55
Level 15

There are no stupid questions.....well, unless you are a DIYer ?

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Nope, I'm COVID clear but the quarantine gig got me behind.

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

Good to know you're in the clear!

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks!

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers