Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax software

jmart30702
Level 1

I deleted my tax software and data How do I get it back

0 Cheers
9 Comments 9
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

1. download program again, from here: https://myproconnect.intuit.com/account/dashboard

2. restore returns back into program from either backup or the C drive where files may have been put originally

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

If you accidentally deleted them try opening the recycle bin, and you can restore from there

IRonMaN
Level 15

Sometimes my curiosity just gets the best of me, so I just have to ask -

How or why did you delete the program?

Slava Ukraini!
GodFather
Level 8

Some things are better left unsaid.  😎

IRonMaN
Level 15

But I thought this place was like coming to a confessional and you could get everything off your chest without anybody knowing who you are.  Well, I'm not Catholic but that was my understanding of how going to confession worked.  But I'm thinking priests would make lousy witnesses in court if they never had the ability to recognize their parishioners' voices.  

Slava Ukraini!
Taxtime3
Level 3

A guy goes to confessional and has not been there in a while.  Walks in and there is a half-gallon of whiskey and dirty magazines.  He said wow things have really changed.  He hears a knock on the door.  The priest says hey get out of there that’s my side. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I suppose I'll have to leave Sven and Ole at home and go with:

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.

The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him Father."

The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a bishop. When he walks into a room people call him Your Grace."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a cardinal. When he enters a room everyone says Your Eminence."

The fourth Catholic man chirps, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him Your Holiness."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well ...?"

She replies, "I have a gorgeous daughter. When she walks into a room, people say, ... Oh God!"

Slava Ukraini!
The_AntiTax_Man
Level 8

There only three things certain in life @jmart30702 ... death, taxes, and data loss!

Curiosity killed the cat @IRonMaN 

IRonMaN
Level 15

"Curiosity killed the cat @IRonMaN"

And luckily for me, I am canine rather that feline.   

Slava Ukraini!