Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistent Sign-In Issues with ProSeries Professional Tax Software 2023

SoePowlay
Level 2

Hello ProSeries Community,

I am reaching out to share an issue I’ve been experiencing with the ProSeries Professional Tax Software 2023. Despite numerous attempts, I am unable to log in to the software. The sign-in page keeps spinning, preventing me from entering my username and password.

I have contacted Intuit ProSeries technical support for assistance. They attempted to resolve the issue by updating the software, repairing it, and even performing a clean installation. Unfortunately, none of these solutions worked.

The technical support representative suggested that the problem might be related to my computer or Wi-Fi. However, I find this unlikely as I am able to use other applications on my computer without any issues. This leads me to believe that the issue could potentially be a bug within the Intuit ProSeries Tax software itself.

This issue is causing significant disruption to my work. I urgently need to review and amend some client returns, but currently, I am unable to do anything with the ProSeries tax software.

I am reaching out to this community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar issue and found a solution. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitGabi

Hi @SoePowlay
Try to resolve with the steps below: 
1. Hold down the CTRL key while right-clicking on the blank page area. (This will also work with the Shift or Alt keys).
2. Choose the "Reload this page" menu item. This will reload the page - ignoring the existing cache

Did this answer your question? If yes, select "Accet as solution". Thanks! 

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
GodFather
Level 8

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.  I would think if this was a pervasive problem, this forum would explode with entries.  Is it possible your anti-virus program is interfering in some way?  Maybe you can turn it off and test it?

TaxGuyBill
Level 15
SoePowlay
Level 2

My computer currently does not have any antivirus software installed. It is only equipped with the Windows Firewall. Despite my attempts to troubleshoot by disabling the Windows Firewall, the issue persists.

IntuitGabi

Hi @SoePowlay
Try to resolve with the steps below: 
1. Hold down the CTRL key while right-clicking on the blank page area. (This will also work with the Shift or Alt keys).
2. Choose the "Reload this page" menu item. This will reload the page - ignoring the existing cache

Did this answer your question? If yes, select "Accet as solution". Thanks! 

SoePowlay
Level 2

Your expertise and patience in troubleshooting the problem were truly remarkable. You took the time to understand the issue, systematically ruled out potential causes, and ultimately identified and fixed the problem. Your knowledge and skills are truly impressive.

Thanks to your help, I am now able to log in to the software and continue my work. I can’t express how relieved I am to have this issue resolved. Your assistance has saved me a great deal of stress and allowed me to meet my deadlines.

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for your help. Your kindness and willingness to assist have made a significant difference. I am incredibly grateful for your support.