SoePowlay
Level 2

Hello ProSeries Community,

I am reaching out to share an issue I’ve been experiencing with the ProSeries Professional Tax Software 2023. Despite numerous attempts, I am unable to log in to the software. The sign-in page keeps spinning, preventing me from entering my username and password.

I have contacted Intuit ProSeries technical support for assistance. They attempted to resolve the issue by updating the software, repairing it, and even performing a clean installation. Unfortunately, none of these solutions worked.

The technical support representative suggested that the problem might be related to my computer or Wi-Fi. However, I find this unlikely as I am able to use other applications on my computer without any issues. This leads me to believe that the issue could potentially be a bug within the Intuit ProSeries Tax software itself.

This issue is causing significant disruption to my work. I urgently need to review and amend some client returns, but currently, I am unable to do anything with the ProSeries tax software.

I am reaching out to this community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar issue and found a solution. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

0 Cheers