Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax information worksheet for 1040 shows age of child as 23 but program is calculating child credit. Do I have to override?

wienky
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Child Tax Credit or Other Dependent Credit?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Child Tax Credit or Other Dependent Credit?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
namlew523
Level 2

Lisa, noticed that you are involved in Answering many questions/issues.  this one about the Child credit and form 8862 being Demanded has a ==Solved== link but that IS a LOOP that keeps returning to the question page.

could you kindly suggest a way for me to find the Answer, which I assume is a work around; although with an earlier issue [Problem] I "solved it" by setting up a New Client and that worked; didn't make Sense but it worked

thanks

tom hillman, Florence, nj

0 Cheers
namlew523
Level 2

OOOOPS

Lisa,  Tom Hillman again,

forgot to include email address:   ===[email address removed] ===

thanks again; hope they get there ducks in order for next year

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@namlew523 

Tom, there is no Solved text. Lisa asked a follow up question that apparently prompted this person to Solve their issue, but @wienky never came back to the topic to post what they found, and fixed, so that other peer users can learn from this same question. This is not Customer Support, but a peer user forum. Perhaps Lisa's question helps prompt you for where to look for your own potential error or selection.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.