Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

State Returns - I have two K-1s one for each state and I need to know where to enter so the info will flow to correct state

Raynor Shoaf
Level 1
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15
Level 15

Ive found that most states have a place to enter K-1 state adjustments...which states are you dealing with?  One resident and one non resident or ?

Be sure youvee set up any resident and non resident states at the bottom of the federal information worksheet, it makes things flow easier.